Identifying AcneMost people associate Acne as the most challenging of all skin ailments. All types of acne — blackheads, whiteheads, pimples, and cysts — develop when pores in our skin become clogged (comodegenic). The culprit is sebum [see-bum], an oil in our skin. Characteristics:
- A blackhead appears when sebum and dead skin cells clog the pore.
- A whitehead forms when the excess oil and dead skin cells clog the pore and block the opening of the pore
- Appears in the sebaceous glands – Neck, forehead, upper back, and face
- Watch our project with Children in Need for teenagers on the science of beauty:
- Apply your desired 3 step trinity regime both day and night over 28 days to see optimum results. Continue use for atleast 3 – 6months to control and manage the symptoms longterm. Our Vegan Face brush is the secret tool to exfoliation. This ensures the dead skin cells are polished away (currently Free when you order of £40) For the body, we have our NEW Premae Bodycare, Tranquil Anatomy Range for Oily skin. Use the body wash and balm to assist with acne on all body areas. Look better, feel beautiful